Admissions & Tuition
SCA Registration Form (96.6 KiB)
To enroll visit www.enrollwithsmart.com
Tuition Schedules for the 2017-2018 School Year
2017-2018 K-8 Tuition Rates And Payment Schedule (612.0 KiB)
2017-2018 Preschool Tuition Rates And Payment Schedule (264.0 KiB)
- St. Catherine of Alexandria School is operated under the auspices of the Catholic Bishop of Chicago, a corporation sole, in the Archdiocese of Chicago. St. Catherine of Alexandria School admits students of any race, color, sex, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. St. Catherine of Alexandria does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, loan programs (if the school has a loan program), athletic or other school-administered programs.
- Students applying for 3 year old preschool, 4 year old preschool, kindergarten and first grade must meet the following age requirements. Students entering 3 year old preschool must be 3 years old before September 1st. Students entering 4 year old preschool must be 4 years old before September 1st. Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old before September 1st. Students entering first grade must be 6 years old before September 1st. This policy follows state law guidelines.
- Application for registration/acceptance is for the current school year; unless otherwise specified by the School Board.
- Priority listing of acceptance:
- Children from families with children already enrolled. “Registered parishioners with children in the 4 year old preschool program
are considered in-school families and are eligible to automatically enroll in the kindergarten program for the following school year.”
(approved January 2002) (NON –REGISTERED PARENTS OF PRESCHOOLERS MUST REGISTER AT OPEN
ENROLLMENT IN JANUARY.)
- Children of registered parishioners.
- Children of Catholic families living within parish boundaries. (Parish registration is required prior to school registration.)
- Children from Catholic families living outside parish boundaries at the discretion of the principal. (These families would be
required to become registered parishioners at the time of acceptance into school.)
- Non-Catholic families at the discretion of the principal.
- Transfer of new students is at the discretion of the principal.
Added note: Students in grades 1 to 8 who transfer to St. Catherine of Alexandria School from another school will be on academic and conduct probation for one year. Transfer students may also be referred for placement testing.